Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Facebook Requests

Ok, before I click ignore all I'm finally going to look at all this trash people send me on facebook.

For the record, other than flair, I'm not interested in any apps or facebook groups or whatever you want me to join. I'm not into facebook fads.

Here is what is currently pending on my facebook requests page:
(I don't know what most of these even are!)

3 Friend suggestions - No thanks
59 Friend requests - This seems like a lot because I never reject anyone, I just table veto it.
1 Event invitation
4 Cause invitations - I'm not into causes just effects! ba-zing!
10 New Notifications
7 Group Invitations - Your group is not important to me.
3 Group Confirmations - My group is not important to me
1 Star Wave request - IDK
3 Kidnap! requests - Are you wanted to kidnap me or am I supposed to kidnap you?
6 (lil) green patch requests - The world is going fine, its ok to litter now.
8 top friend requests - We really have to have two tiers of fake friends on facebook now! I'm waiting to be someones top top friend
1 digital bookshelf friend request - Intriguing but I'm too lazy to enter every book I own online.
2 mob wars invitations - I'm not Italian.
2 dot game request - IDK
1 how long would you survive in a horror movie invitation - I'd make it out and survive the sequel.
1 relative request - So are we not officially related unless I agree to this ap?
6 nicest person requests - Get a life losers. Who's nice now?
2 hug requests - Consider your request for a digital hug denied.
2 tinyadventures invitation - I'm too big to be tiny.
2 coolest persons request - Well, maybe...
2 bumper sticker requests - Do you people never learn?
2 triumph invitations - I will not join your legion, triumph alone or not at all.
2 word challenge invitations - idk
3 friend quiz invitation - If I fail do we still have to be friends?
1 more bumper stick request - Apparently there are two separate aps for bumper stickers.
1 kickups challenge - idk
2 bowling buddies invitation - If we've never bowled IRL then we won't online either.
9 superpoke invitations - lame
(Dozens of regular pokes have gone unpoked back. I'm not into retaliation poking.)
1 brain game request - pass
1 DC comics superhero request - tempting
2 YoVille game invitations - I love Yoyo's and say "yo" a lot but still no thanks.
1 Smile request - :) there you go, now leave me alone.
1 Scramble invitation - when I learned its not about eggs I passed
1 Which Bible character are you invitation - I didn't take the quiz but I'm pretty sure I'm Judas.
1 My Hero ability request - again i didn't take the quiz but I'm going to say mine is sarcasm
7 Funniest friends invitation - I hope you found this list and subsequent rejection funny.

and before I compiled a list I ignored a whole slew of old things like:
Jedi vs. Sith
Drug War
and countless other recruiting contests that are pointless.

There you have it. Well over 100 things asking for my attention. Why? I'm glad you thought of me. Thank you. I'm touched. But I am now clicking reject all!

(Well, I'm still not rejecting friends, nor am I accepting them. If I haven't actually sat down across a table and eaten a meal with you I'm leaving you in unrejected limbo!)

Ok, its done! I want to be your friend in real life, if all we have is facebook we aren't really very good friends. Still... SUPERPOKE!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Ashley N said...

Haha! I thought this was hilarious! I have over 150 facebook requests that I need to do something with too. I should probably just hit ignore all as well.

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sometimes wonder what the heck I got myself into; but I have had a few meaningful discussions with old friends. Technology is amazing.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Jennifer Schroeder said...

That made me laugh!

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Amen. I usually wait until I have 40 or so requests and then I just "ignore all." :)

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

facebook nicest person it is so funny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters