Monday, June 16, 2008

VBS Elijah Night 1

Night 1 of Elijah was a smash! We're off to a great start.

Night one has a lot of scene changes and the cast did them really quickly.

If you missed out you missed:

Evil Queen doing the Vogue Dance
A King who's not allowed to Sing
Some well dressed prophets of Baal! SHAZAM!
And an Unkindness of Ravens.

Yep, a group of Ravens is actually called an Unkindness of Ravens.

To bulk up this article I'll list a few more group of Animals names.

A Crash of Rhinos
A Congregation of Crocodiles
A Murder of Crows
A Congregation of Owls
and finally
A Flock of Seagulls... and I raaaaan, I ran so far away!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Flock of Seagulls - I Ran So Far Away...

next time we do Jonah...perfect.

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that it went so well. I only wish I could have been there to see it.

Are you taping the pre-show silliness for me????????

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any pictures yet? Our Jonah went very well. Check out Mike's blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters