Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Recent History

1) New Phone! - T-Mobile Wing


Other than the fact that I'm still not very good at using it yet, I like it. Unfortunately, I lost many of my old numbers but I can't really say for certain who's who. So if you want me to call you again text me your name and number ASAC*.


2) Saw the Fantasticks at Casa Manana!




We performed this musical in high school. My part (Henry the lovable old eccentric semi-retired actor) was played by Tom JONES! (Not 'whats-new-pussycat' tom jones, no the Author and Director of the Fantasticks Tom JONES!) He wrote it when he was young and now he's ancient enough to play the part.


Interesting side note: Lorenzo Lamas played El Gallo!


Jonathan played El Gallo in High School and should have played him in this production as well. Unfortunately Lorenzo only sang in one note and talked funny. He wasn't completely horrible but he's not an actor. But how can I not support TV's Renegade!? Sure he can't act or sing, but when I was in middle school he was there for me, riding a harley and kicking people with his cowboy boots! What a guy!


* ASAC = As soon as convenient.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger Jennifer Schroeder said...

The hair and the orange body are just creepy.

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your new phone looks like fun. I want to play!!!!

But I understand the 'not very good at using it yet'. I got a new phone less than a month ago. Several people got blank text messages from me because the 'back' button on my old phone is the 'send' button on this one!!! Oh, well ... I pretty much have it down now.

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger Emily said...

I love the first label on this post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters