Wednesday, May 21, 2008

300th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

300th Blog Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the 300th Post on Trey's Bloglicious Blog!!!

I started this blog because Ryan made me. Now he has quit the good fight. He's quit blogging and yet I continue... Why? Because I can't stop. Let me be honest. I do this to entertain myself. Your entertainment is just collateral damage!!

If I had $300 I'd buy:
300 Double Cheeseburgers!!!!!!!!!!
150 Eggs of Silly Putty and put it all together and drop it off the roof!!!!!!!!!!
100 Rolls of Duct Tape!!!!!!!!!!
75 Comic Books!!!!!!!!!!
60 Geckos to set free in John Scott's office!!!!!!!!!!
50 Vente Caramel Macchiatos!!!!!!!!!!
30 Movie Tickets! I'll see Made of Honor 30 times in a row!!!!!!!!!!
15 Outback Steaks!!!!!!!!!!
10 Overly interesting T-Shirts!!!!!!!!!!
5 Video Games!!!!!!!!!!
4 Tattoos of reptiles!!!!!!!!!!
3 Tanks of Gas!!!!!!!!!!
2 Full Service Mani/Pedi in Mesa, Arizona!!!!!!!!!!
1 Decent Guitar!!!!!!!!!!

(Wait, I'm getting that much from Uncle Sam!!!!!!!!!! )


The Number 300:
Perfect Game in Bowling
Number of Spartans who died to create a great Graphic Novel and Movie.
Yards on a football field
Known as the Harshad Number
The Number of Exclamation Points in this Blog Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger stacey4 said...

Seriously? Are there really 300!!!!!???? Impressive!

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Congrats! I definitely appreciate the "collateral damage". :)

 
At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's 300 feet in a football field, not yards. I hate to be a stickler, but you've opened yourself up for scrutiny by posting this blog in public. if you blogged purely for your self, we wouldn't be reading this right now.

jeffro

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

This is my Jeff has no friends.

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

300! And I have enjoyed each and every one of them!

I guess I should have kept track of how many of them I posted comments on. I know it has been well more than 200 of them!

Keep it up; it is often the only 'entertainment' I get in a day.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Maggie said...

congrats on 300!!! I have loved reading them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters