Tuesday, May 13, 2008

10 Text Messaging Problems

Oh, I love to text. But there are some problems.

1) Poor spelling on my part.
2) Poor choice of abbreviations by others.
3) You never know when your done "chatting."
4) Other people text too slow.
5) Hard to drive, text and shave simultaneously.
6) Predictive text always predicts the coming apocalypse.
7) Thumb burn.
8) My gargantuan thumbs maladroitly trying to press tiny buttons.
9) You can't see tone.
10) People who don't use proper punctuation,

3 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

5)My dad used to shave, eat a fried egg sandwich, dictate to his secretary and talk on a antiquated car telephone that was probably the first one invented and DRIVE, so I know you can do this.
Mum

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Brianne said...

I'm not texting you anymore... I can't take this kind of emotional pressure. Don't judge me because I don't have full QWERTY capability... :)

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your phone voice mail message SAYS that if I text you I will get a faster response, but I haven't noticed that to be the case. So I don't bother to text you anymore; it is faster for me to leave a message.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters