Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day Lies

I've written a few times about Valentines day. Here is my offensive power point Trey Laminack vs. Hallmark.

Today I cover Valentine's Day Lies

1) I ordered something a week ago dear.

2) I can't believe they lost our reservation!

3) Don't get me anything dear.

4) I don't like flowers.

5) We've only been dating 2 weeks there's no need make Valentine's day a big deal.

6) This holiday wasn't made by Hallmark.

7) Lets go out, just us girls, who needs men! Not us! We're independent. We'll just blow them off. We aren't desperate and lame. Not us! Girl Power! We are NOT living in denial!

Three Posts in One Week People! Deal with that! I'm prolific baby!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Preach it!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Web Bulimic said...

I just can't understand why the women are not lining up at your door. Shrug.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Jennifer Schroeder said...

on a different topic, someone said that you were doing children's mininstry podcasts and that they were actually good. i'm trying to download things to listen to on my ipod while i am traveling tomorrow. i didn't see them on the churches website.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

The podcasts are on the other blog, there is a link of the StarkidzOnline.org website. I'll go doubt check the link. A new one will be out in a week or two.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Emily said...

So to get three posts in a week, we just have to make you mad about stuff?

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

As usual, Emily has my number.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters