Monday, November 27, 2006

What I'm Thankful for the Monday after Thanksgiving

  • Time off work (and a job I'm starting to believe I might be good at)
  • Seeing Mom relax with her 12 cats
  • Dad and I sharing a hot tub dip
  • Travis and I solving a few crosswords
  • That Uncle Frank didn't have a heart attack and is doing well
  • Seeing Scott, James and Robin on Saturday. (I think its amazing that James and I can fall right back into it after a 4 year seperation. We truly click together, I'm glad he's back in the metroplex.)
  • Jalapeno Butter Flavor Injected Turkey
  • Seeing Ryan, Maggie, Maisy and Weaver over the break, and seeing Maisy do some interesting "dances."
  • That Graham didn't cut his finger off
  • Having a work out buddy

7 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad Graham didn't cut off his finger too, LOL. Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday. I'm thankful to be able to look forward to wings tomorrow. Are we still on? Sure hope so.
I'm thankful for good weather on Sunday so I could get my xmas lights up without having to wear gloves and a coat.
I'm thankful for having spent Saturday afternoon/night at Texas Stadium watching 3 high school football games with my son, father, mother and cousin.
I'm thankful for being able to teach our adult class Sunday morning after 2 hours of sleep (self inflicted wound there, I admit).
I'm thankful for my football team to be competitive again.

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Emily said...

I'm sad our Tuesday dinner didn't happen! Stupid stomach viruses...

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ought to thankful that Graham's mother didn't cut his head off!!!!

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a good break, all apparent injuries excepted. I could use a hot-tub, an indoor hot-tub, since it's supposed to feel like -20 with the windchill factor tonight.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

ty you don't need an indoor hot tub you just need a snorkle

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Web Bulimic said...

Good to see you too, even if you're buggin' out at camp next summer.

-I am thankful that stomach bugs only last 24 hourse. (unless you're Wade and you "starve it" for several weeks)

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Danny Sims said...

I don't know Graham but I join you in gladness for his fingers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters