Tuesday, September 05, 2006

New Addiction

Podcasts. These things come for free to your iPod. The one I'm listening to now is called Acapella U! It is amazing. I thought it was going to be church music but there is apparently hundreds of collegiate acapella groups in this country from secular schools. The bonus is they are aren't doing covers of "Everybody said that anybody could do." Instead they are doing U2, the Beatles, Greenday, Guns and Roses and every pop band under the sun. Its free but the host guys talks too much.

You get like 5 songs in 30 minutes tops. But you can fast forward over that guy, who needs him. There are podcasts for EVERYTHING. I'm going to download the "Lost" podcast that has secrets of the show discussions.

Spell check tries to turn Acapella into Isabella.

Ashley's Italics: Ok Ashley says she doesn't read my blog because it is too complex. So I said I'd give a cliff notes at the bottom for her, and you guys too. So here it is. Complexity 3/12. Trey rambles about Acapella U podcast which he already rambled about in real life to you Ashley so you can skip this post.

3 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my day, we had 8 tracks and cassettes that we could record up to 60 whole minutes.....and we liked it! Not really. Technology is so amazing. Kind of why I love working for patent attorneys. Things change so quickly.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Ashley N said...

HAHAHA! Thank you so much. Although I probably should feel dumb that I don't understand your blog...I don't really. Instead, I will now happily read your mini-blog

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

ryan and i have a cd we made with those college accapella groups and they rock- i always wish they would make a guest apperances in our vbs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters