Monday, August 07, 2006

My Space Hold Out is Over

Well, I finally put something on my My Space. I'm not really sure how to add friends but here is a link to my My Space. My Space is a little more out there than Blogspot in viewship but I might as well jump in. By far the worst part is having to say "my My Space." What's up with that?

My MY SPACE

I want to be your "friend" I'm just not sure how or why I want such a thing. Anyway... flock to me blogers. I'll still be doing my blogging here if you want more timely pithy remarks.

4 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We old people will probably just keep posting here.

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

you will always be my friend :)

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you branch out. In my day we had to walk uphill both ways to blog through the US Postal service, and we liked it!

Anyway, I won't be able to do wings tonight. Out of town relatives are coming over to the casa for dinner. I'll miss you guys.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

YAAAAAAAY for TREEEEEEEEEEY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters