Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Name that tune:

We are on the HONOR SYSTEM here people... no Gooooogling! Or google but don't post the answers you spoil-sport.

Some first song lyrics for you to name and/or finish:

1) "Everytime I wonder why no matter what you... huh?... bum bum bum.... HA HA HA... bum bum bum... you were always right"

2) "Move yourself. You always live you life, never thinking of the future. Prove yourself. You are the move you make, take your chances win or loser."

3) "I get up, and nothing gets me down. You got it tough. I've seen the toughest around." - For Ryan... hint... think roller rink.

4) I guess I better do one for Maggie too... "You fill up my senses, like a night in a forest." Too easy?

5) "Early in the morning, rising to the street. Light me up a cigarete and I strap shoes on my feet."

7) "I'd rather see you dead little girl than to be with another man." Hint: Not as dark as it sounds.

8) "I'm packed and I'm holding I'm smiling, she's living, she's golden She lives for me, says she lives for me" (Although technically you might say "do do do" is the first lyric)

9) "When I'm a walkin, I strut my stuff and I'm so strung out." A easy lyric for James or Jonathan.

10) And one for me, "So if your lonely. You know I'm here waiting for you. I'm just a crosshair, I'm just a shot away from you."

12 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any reason you skipped out on a #6? Anyway, I've got 6 of the 9... no clue on 4, 7, or 10. But I won't spoil it for anyone.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

Hmm... no reason... If I skip a number it is usually number 3.

Ok special bonus question!

6) "Now, whos hot who not / Tell me who rock who sell out in the stores / You tell me who flopped who copped the blue drop" Poetry baby!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Emily said...

I've got #1, #4, #5, #8 (the full CD version...I refuse to acknowledge the shorter radio version), #9 (I love that song!), and no clue on the special "hidden track".

So between me and Jonny, we're just missing 7 and 10. Are we supposed to actually be saying what they are? Or is that ruining it for people?

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

No I think it's safe to post your guesses on the comments page just preface with (SPOILER) and people can avoid eye contact.

A clue for number 6 is it features a now deceased vocalist.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Web Bulimic said...

It's hard to "Jump" on rollers skates, though a suicide and a pickle help.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

# 4: THE GREATEST SONG TO SING AT A WEDDING... EVER!
Gotta Love that John Denver... stupid plane crash!

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so...when do you post the answers? (I suppose NEXT Tuesday, since you only blog on Tuesdays anymore?)

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

We've gotten two correct answers already. Jonny and Em can submit theirs as well, prolly have them all in a day or two.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

man, I only knew 9 and 4, I'm disappointed in myself.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

People keep saying the "know" them but I don't see anybody putting down their answers. I believe it when I sees it.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger karen b said...

SPOILER ALERT!


#2 Owner of a Lonely Heart
#3 Jump
#9 Blister in the Sun

only three; i know that's pretty lame

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Keith Hollar said...

SPOILER (MY GUESSES)

2) Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart
3) Is it Chumbawomba (or something like that)?
4) John Denver - Annie's Song
7) Beatles - Run For Your Life (one of my favorite Beatles songs that no one ever talks about-Rubber Soul album, I believe)

Don't know the rest

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters