Sunday, September 17, 2006

Name that tune (answers)

Kudoos to all of you who guess correctly.

1) Ok I have to come clean. I can't remember the title for this song. I was counting on Jonathan remembering it. It is an Acapella song where they mess up the beginning. I've sparked someones memory... help me out.

2) Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart

3)Van Halen - Jump

4) John Denver - Annie's Song

5) Sublime - What I got

6) (From the comment's page) Notorius B.I.G. - Mo Money Mo Problems

7) Beattles - Run for Your Life

8) Third Eye Blind - Semi-Charmed Life

9) Violent Femmes - Blister in the Sun

10) Franz Ferdinand - Take me Out - Go to iTunes now and download this song.

Shame on James for not playing, this was right up his musical alley. Shame.

3 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, sorry I didn't put down my answers! To prove I did know them, #1 is "Only Truth" by Acapella.

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Danny Sims said...

I was late to theparty. JB is right... Only Truth.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger James said...

I played, I got six or seven right.

The John Denver I never would have gotten, smae for Acapella.

I blew the Yes song, and that hacks me off.

Great game. I'm ready for round two.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters