Sunday, May 28, 2006

X-Men, Road Trip and Cheers and Jeers.

I'll post tomorrow or Tuesday with Pics of our Pyramids we made on the workday for VBS! They are awesome wait and see.

This weekend I watch X-Men 1-3. I'd seen 1 and 2 before. And Saturday night we drove out to Richland Hills to see X3. All were good fun. But I'm more interested in discussing the crew who went. I'll do cheers and jeers for the evening.

Cheers for us for doing something fun. I really needed to get away from talking about VBS 24/7.
Jeers for gas prices.
Cheers for the Food Court.
Jeers for everyone wanting what someone else ordered. We should have played musical diner. (Except for the germs.)
Cheers for Josh's fam joining us.
Jeers for me not remembering which brother that was until I got a hint.
Cheers for Lindsey's new drum game.
Jeers for the game not having a blue button!
Cheers for Suzie putting up with Josh being a "racist."
Jeers for people who bring babies to the movies.
Cheers to the person who yelled "Get a babysitter!" when the baby started to cry.
Jeers to Liz for not having seen X1 or X2. What's up with that?!
Cheers for X3! Shnang! (That is the sound of Wolverine's claws coming out.)
Jeers for waiting 3 years for X4.
Cheers for Orange Slush from QT.
Jeers for Brain Freeze!
Cheers for Josh making slush come out my nose by saying, "There were so many slushes in there you could never count them."
Jeers for Josh not being able to count to TEN! There were ten slushes.
Cheers for Lindseys cool new apartment. Yellow!
Jeers for the QT being out of long straws.
Cheers for future hang out plans.

Coming next time: Pictures of the Pyramids of Saturn Road!

4 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice. Of course, I yelled "get a baby sitter!" when Sn--Scott started whining. All of my cheers/jeers are spoilers so I refrain.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Jeers for not calling me. :(

(Not that I could have gone....I had a Mexican wedding to attend, but I'm still going to complain about the lack of invite. So there.)

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! That was HILarious. I actually laughed out loud! OK so where was I when the person yelled "get a babysitter!" I especially loved the, "jeers for me not remembering which brother that was until I got a hint", yeah, pretty sad that the hint was..."That's Tyler." I like this cheers jeers! OK I'm going to copy you. I want to write some but then it would be the longest comment. Come to my page to see my response to your cheers jeers.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

oh and Emily, I didn't bother calling you, I figured you were at the airport.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters