Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Burger War

I usually don't do this but I think it is REALLY important, now more than ever.

This was an idea was originally made up by a Dr. Pepper executive after spilling cleaning products and inhaling the fumes. Therefore you should all do as I say because a rich person had the idea and you have to listen to the rich!

So for the rest of your natural life (and any unnatural life that follows) we all need to refrain from buying hamburgers from the worlds two largest companies: McDonalds and "The Golden Arches" which are actually one company according to my mom.

If we don't buy burgers from them then they will be FORCED (yes FORCED) to lower their prices. And their competitors will be FORCED to lower their prices. Yes FORCED! They don't get to choose we can FORCE things, FORCE! I have control over how everyone reacts to things like this and they will be FORCED!

The current price of a Big Mac is $2.90! That's right $2.90! I remember saying "I'll never pay say more than $1 for a Big Mac!" But here we are paying more than 5 times what we used to pay and just taking it! We are not sheep! McDonalds and George W can not control me!

If we all buy elsewhere then we can see the price of Burgers drop not just at McD's but across THE WHOLE WORLD! Image eating a Wendy's originl triple with cheese for just $1.25! Or what if the Jumbo Jack was only $0.43? We can do it.

BUT WE ALL HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER FOR THIS TO WORK! IF YOU FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO 100 PEOPLE AND THEY SEND IT 100 YOU WILL QUICKLY ACCUMULATE THOUSANDS IF NOT MILLIONS OF >>>>>>>GULLIBLE PEOPLE!<<<<<<<< ALL CAPS MAKES ME FEEL IMPORTANT! FORCED, FORCED I SAY!

Don't listne to nay sayers who mention the cost of beef rising, natural inflation or how stupid this idea is. Those people are just puppets of the all powerful Ronald McDonald and his associate Donald Rumsfeld.

This can really work. You should really inconvenience your friends by sending this out. They won't think you are stupid. They will think you are a mensa member or some kind of wise jedi knight!

This can work, honest, why doesn't anyone believe me! I FORCE you to believe me! FORCE!

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger James said...

Why not just get a double cheeseburger?

They're a dollar.

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate high gasoline prices; but I think my 401(k) loves them right now. It amazes me that people think those who work in the oil industry love to pay this amount. Top executives in any business can easily afford it; but I bet they complain too. The crises will be fixed when we start refining more petroleum and eating at Taco Bell. Think outside the bun, dude.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Have you read my blog? Seriously, the gas version of this email was sent out to the entire 8,000 person population of TCU last week. Crazy

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

No I hadn't seen it. But I've gotten the email from a few people and it is annoying. Hence the post.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Emily said...

mass email hysteria lasting over 24 hours. it was ridiculous.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger James said...

Seriously.

A staff member at Harding sent out the gas one. I though tit was funny that the target was Exxon and not ALL gas stations.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

I'll be riding my bike to work from now on so the jokes on all of you gas addicted chumps!

But seriously $2.90 for a Big Mac!

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But you get a lot for your money....2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a seasame seed bun!!!

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Danny Sims said...

Stacey beat me to it. I recall saying that jingle in 4 seconds (or maybe it was 5) for a free Big mac at the McDonalds in Abilene years ago. Limit one per customer!

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i CAN'T do THAT they ARE to GOOD!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters