Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Mumbles

Today I am working on tonight's lesson and crafts, drama practice tonight, LTC this weekend, VBS this summer and the 50th anniversary next week; meanwhile I'm dealing with guest bedrooms, defensive driving online, lack of sleep, closing a house next week and the fact that I've been in this building for 25 consecutive days without a break. Also I skipped my orthodontist appointment a week ago and haven't called to resedual. Its only 12:30 and my eyes aren't focusing well.

I'm taking tomorrow off. I will sleep and my mom want's to shop for my new home.

My current dream jobs are:
Mattress Tester
Witness Relocation Tester
Videogame Tester
Insomnia Medicine Tester

Right now I feel like a:
Punching Bag Tester (as the bag not the tester)

9 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Snowbear said...

I lived the Planet of the Apes movies, and your profile pic. / Dallas, here.

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you make it through LTC this weekend, you will be all right. And then soon you will be in your very own room, with no body else there to make any noise when you don't want it. Soon, my child, soon.

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a balm in Rockwall to soothe the work sick soul;
There is a balm in Rockwall and it's called wings and trivia with Jeff!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger James said...

I lived with you and your real face./

Detroit, there.

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, don't forget wings and trivia with Hey Man! Except I don't have a cool tune like Jeff. Oh well.

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Danny Sims said...

My son did LTC for three years. This year he choose not to. Here's my various takes on LTC:

Long Term Commitment

Some participants seem to have Lost Touch with Culture

Easter gets Lost in The Commotion

LTC is good for many kids and parents. I also have had more than a few "cringe" moments at LTC, like the time I saw a kid knock a worker over in the hotel hallway, spilling her cart. He never looked back, just kept running. I'm sure glad he was learning all those leadership skills. What was really wild was that the kid was wearing a t-shirt that said, "GO TO HELL!" I think it had a Bible verse listed in a smaller font.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

Mrs. Crabapple (teacher): Put your head down on your desk and sleep, Martin.

Martin: Ah... a duet of pleasures!

Zzzzz

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

But now you will be watching a truly sublime TV in your new house.
You're doing a great job. Mom

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

Keep the TV hush hush or I will have to beat people with a stick to keep them out of my house. (Yes, it's that aweseom... I better go buy a bigger stick.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters