Monday, May 01, 2006

If I was President...

If I was President...

... I'd get ride of daylight savings time and just live in reality all year.

... I'd mandate that waiters go through some kind of training.

... I'd deport all caught playing soccer to Mexico where they will find more pick up games and be around me less.

... I'd attack Canada with CIA trained killer bees.

... I'd send a sniper over to Castroland. Honestly what is he still doing in power down there, just holding up imports as far as I can tell.

... I'd own a nice home @ 1600 Pen and wouldn't have to replace the linoleum on mine.

... I'd make a promise to all Americans "A Jackal in every garage and a big pile of money in the mail." (Did I mention I'd raise taxes?)

... I'd legalized a lot of illegal things like spitting on the sidewalk, eating ice cream on Sunday and whatever else stikes my fancy.

... I'd reinstate Blue Laws. No non-professional sports and most business are to be open on Sunday or past 5 on Wednesday. The only businesses allowed open are restaurant, grocery stores, gas stations and baskin robbins.

... I'd build a big wall to keep Soccer players and other undesirables out of the US across both of our borders and extending 20 miles into the sea. The wall sall be electified, covered in broken glass and barbed wire and patrolled by dogs (in the sea the dogs will be replaced with attack dolphins). All illegals currently in the US have 14 days amnesty to register. Thereafter all illegals shall be catapulted over the wall... to CANADA! Take that Canada!

6 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Maggie said...

when did you start hating soccer?Maisy is going to play soccer on a U5 team. Please don't send my baby to Mexico!
(U5 = under 5)

 
At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thinking that there are some deep-seated issues here with the soccer thing. Perhaps a couple of sessions with Dr. Lee would help smooth things out, eh?

BTW: you missed the perfect Scarbie day.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

I've quoted it before but here we go again:

"Soccer was invented by European ladies to keep them busy while their husbands did the cooking."
~ Hank Hill

But seriously I think I would poke fun at anything people were this defensive about.

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its not soccer; it is the uniforms, hair styles and rowdy fans. Don't they know that someone is eventually going to score? And get a haircut already. Unless your son is the greatest goalkeeper in the league. Go ahead, Samson, grow those locks baby. what other sport allows kids to be officials? That is greatness. Apparently, the kids wear off on the older guys too, because they are all so dumb. I dig a good rant. ta ta!

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since when is ice cream on Sundays illegal? Have I been an outlaw and didn't know it?

You left off making stupid sensational TV movies against the law. May 9th, "Fatal Contact: Bird Flu in America" Don't anybody phone Trey that night, he'll be glued to the TV!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/04/28/ap/entertainment/mainD8H97DR80.shtml

Alice McD

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I get sending soccer players to canada: I'd live closer to you. I just haven't figured out the reason for the wall yet.

BTW: I reffed two soccer games. I told the athletic director I'd be bad at it, but he wouldn't listen (and couldn't find anyone else). Did I mention that I have no sense of time. I had to do the second game alone: those poor Jr High kids played one regular half and one that was an extra thirty minutes (I hope I'm exaggurating, but I doubt it).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters