Wednesday, April 26, 2006

VBS on the horizon

Our VBS is one week later this year, so everything we do is one week later. But you would think I postponed it a month the heat I'm getting. "When are we going to start VBS?" "Is it too late to start planning for VBS?" "Is VBS happening this summer?" Yes, VBS will proceed as planned. It has gotten less hype because the 50th Anniv stole our thunder.

Funny thing is last year all I heard was "We never started this early before." "Do we really need more than 3 weeks to prepare?" "Why are we starting so soon?"

Conclusions:
1) Anything I do is wrong - This has been proven in other areas of my life.
or
2) People like VBS practice and didn't think they would last year.

8 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can never start too early on VBS. But of course, you are right about you being wrong. No wait. That didn't come out right/wrong. Oh never mind and give me a script!

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who cares, VBS is can never be to early or to late i mean why does it matter it is fun and people should think oh yea its early the sooner the better
Good Luck on Planning!

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Web Bulimic said...

YOU HAVEN'T STARTED VBS??? We're on our 3rd week dude.

Question-what are doing at camp for 4th of July? My kids are obsessed witht his for some reason. All i've told them is, "DON'T BRING FIREWORKS!"

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Whats VBS?

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

VBS!!! I want to play! Can I play?? Please!!! I want to paint, and I want to sew. I'll let you come over to my place when you want to if you let me play.

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, my dear friend, someone will always be able to come up with a reason to criticise you, and if they ever fail to, I guess you'll have to do it yourself (or call me, I'm sure I can find something).

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Danny Sims said...

I think you're wrong about conclusion #1...

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

trust your instincts... these people that you are referring to obviously still don't know that YOU are "THE" Trey Laminack, from altamesa. your lineage should speak for itself! you have been skillfully, diligently and masterfully trained. don't they know that you have written vbs', memorized entire scripts, and learned dance steps in minutes???
YOU should have no doubt in your abilities to lead this giant vbs train. if memory serves, your last year's vbs turned out fantastic (i did not see it for myself, but was told by SEVERAL people).

pull yourself together, man. don't you know who you are?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters