Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Imagininjation

So there I was minding my own business during a staff meeting. I had a cup of coffee, my yearly fiscal report and of course my nunchucks tucked into my messenger bag. The meeting was starting to get boring when WHAM! thru the skylight fell three black and orange clad ninja. Their colors revealed them as Orchard Hill Assassins (the Baptist Church across the street). They landed in that Matrix one knee down pose and everyone was stunned, except for me of course. I've been preparing for this all my life.

While the other began to cry and beg for their lives I whipped into action. The one closest to me got a splash of hot coffee (one milk, two sugars) right in the face (luckily his ninja mask is the kind where the eyes are visible). I then use him as a running board for a tremendous spinning jump kick to another. I fall into trip spin and yell, "Get out! I'll hold them off!" The youth ministers have already left leaving the women to defend themselves.

With only one ninja remaining we square off on top of the conference table. He draws a katana, I wield my nunchucks. We both take a moment to display our prowess with some fancy moves. Unfortunately I hit myself sharply on the shin with my nunchucks and trip forward onto his sword. He's stunned, but with my last breath I choke him to death with my yearly fiscal report. Now that's irony, I thought I was going to be the one t choke to death on it.

7 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger James said...

*clap*

*clap*

*clap clap clap*

*clapclapclapclapclapclappityclap*

*thunderous applause*

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Web Bulimic said...

Thank goodness the ninjas didn't challenge you to a spelling bee.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

spell check is for the weak

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger James said...

Yes, spell check is for the weak.

But what of the backspace button? Is this for the weak as well. Or does using it make me softcore

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

hilarious

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

Well done James, very well done.

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a very exciting recitation of your fiscal prowess.


Napolean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters