Monday, November 21, 2005

Bird Flu

The Bird Flu
I think I got it. I plan on stiking back this week against the birds, turkeys in particular. But I won't let a bird kill me. No sir. I've survived the Chinese Flu, West Nile Virus, and Mad Cow Disease. Working with children has given me a very strong immune system. Unfortunely I'm too tired to be creative. Here are some pics to entertain you while I'm sick.

According to google images this is about the bird flu.Also a link if you are interested

My symptoms include phlegm, snot and coughing up feathers.

8 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you need me to bring you some chicken soup?????

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this is a serious situation. I know we need to be prepared in case of an outbreak in our country; but am I the only one who feels this is a bit of a media frenzy? Almost hoping there will be an outbreak so they can blame someone for people getting sick?

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger James said...

A "bit" of a frenzy? That's an understatement.

 
At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for confirming my analysis, Dr. Worm. I think I'll go wash my hands now!

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better, and please don't cough any feathers on me!

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A bit of cute weirdness but I like it . --one of your "SR" kids

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

S.H. sure does likes it!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

I'm comfused, who's who? Too many inituals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters