Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Joey goes to India

My friend Joey left today for 2 weeks to do missionary efforts in India.

This idea has tickled me from the start and when I say, "Joey goes to India" I am reminded of famous movies like "Ernest goes to Camp."

If he follows in the footsteps of Ernest here's what will transpire in India.

Day 1: Arrive Jet lagged and confused about what day it is.
Day 2: Ask about where the real food it.
Day 3: Have his wallet stolen by street children.
Day 4: Blow off work to watch Indian "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire!" on TV.
Day 5: Secretly eats beef jerky in his room.
Day 6: Tries to shake Shiva's hand.
Day 7: Offends a cow.
Day 8: Gets lost.
Day 9: Still lost.
Day 10: Joey recovered by team in a complicated underground gambling ring. Joey say, "I thought it was dominoes"
Day 11: Joey sleeps.
Day 12: Joey find out that Muslims and Hindu's aren't "6 of one, half a dozen of the other."
Day 13: Joey steals a passport to get home.
Day 14: Joey boards wrong plane to Afghanistan to film the sequel, "Joey's Journey 2: Afghans aren't just blankets anymore."

3 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"That's what I'm talking about!"
Joey responds when asked....well when asked just about anything.

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so hard to come up with a comment on this, because it doesn't really read like fiction to me. I can't imagine Joey WON'T be doing all of that.

 
At 3:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny man! And you thought they didn't have technology over here. This is where your call center is dude! By the way I was eating beef jerky in my room when I read this and had to laugh. I didn't know you cared.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters