Monday, January 05, 2009

The Big News!

You've all been very patient so I think it's time I reward you.

It finally happened! I wish you could have all been there except that would have been a little uncomfortable.

Are you ready for the Big NEWS? I don't think you are...

What you are ready? Ok, well it was a crisp December evening... you are not READY!

I can tell when readers aren't ready and you are not ready.

Ok, you're prepped enough. But i find it kind of gauche to just blurt it out. So if you want to see the Big News you will have highlight the hidden text between the x-x-x-x markers.


Ok.... here is the Big News you've all been waiting for:

x-x-x-x

My
car
hit
123456
miles!

Pics
forthcoming!

x-x-x-x
(To see hidden message between the markers click and drag mouse.)

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Maggie said...

WHAT!!!!!!!!!! You are such a freak!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Lynn Leaming said...

I was going to offer Sarah my sympathies yesterday when I met her, and this would be the reason why! Who else would marry such a jokester????? Glad God has someone for everyone:)

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Jennifer Schroeder said...

Hey wait! That's not the big news I was expecting to read.

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you put a new car on your gift registry????

 
At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This really isn't fair for those who live far away and don't know what's going on!

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Response to Donna R. - hey, some of us are right here and can't figure this guy out! LOL

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, FB, for info.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Do I need to save up for plane tickets to help celebrate?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters