Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Long Time No Blog

Sorry... been AFK for a while now.

Let me give you a recap of what I've done since my last post.
* Spent one freezing day outside fixing my car with Joey. (I held the flashlight.)
* Played video games
* Ate Thanksgiving with Sara's fam!
* Did it again with my fam!
* Spent an entire day clearing out my "floordrobe"
* Read comics
* Maddox's B-Day at Chuckie Cheese "I'm gunna eatsomepizza!"
* Put off Christmas Shopping
* Took a lot of days off. (Again this year I got to the last 2 weeks of the year with like 9 or 10 vacation days... I really should spread them out more.)
* Elders/Ministers X-Mas Party at CCC (Featuring singing "White Christmas" twice because once it was requested as "White Christmas" and later requested as "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas." We sang it all the way thru both times.)
* Read comic books and played video games
* Last night we went to a Stars game with Jeff and Dale. (Stars won in OT.)
* Today Children's Ministry Christmas Party!

There... now you're all caught up in the minutia of my life. Sorry I'm not more interesting.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger Danny Sims said...

I always hear good things about you and your ministry!

Merry Christmas.

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems you left something out in this list. I guess I'll wait for you to make the announcement.

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Ummm...hello?? Anybody there?? Its been 4 days since I got a fun text from you. You are way past your due date on a blog giving all the details (including pictures). The longer you wait, the more magnificent your storytelling must be to suffice. You have been warned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters