Monday, November 12, 2007

Blog Labels

I just discovered these things. I can attach a label to my posts and they get grouped accordingly. I've started with my most recent posts and then went back to the first 20 or so from the beginning. I'm working towards the middle. If I label a few posts each week it won't take too long.

I need to work on my labeling skills, I don't want 300 posts with 300 separate labels. I want like 20 labels that all the posts fall into. So far that isn't working. I plan on going back and any label that is only linked to one post I'll relabel.

I'm labeling this blog "Blog" because its about blogging.

I'll get back to the lunches soon.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger stacey4 said...

I have noticed this on other blogs too...and wondered what they were for. I guess I need to organize my blog.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Adam said...

I don't get it. I'm still getting the hang of this.

So you can say give me all the posts where I've talked about Vegemite? And it will bring them all up?

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

edyes adam.

Label all your posts into groups like vegemite, kayaking, etc then when you click on the label it will show you all those posts.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

edyes, means yes I guess...

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Danny Sims said...

I will always label you "funny."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters