Saturday, September 08, 2007

I wanna...

I wanna shave half of my head.

I wanna cut someone off at the drive thru and eat their food.

I wanna pet snake.

I wanna moment to myself.

I wanna be surrounded by people.

I wanna fix my AC.

I wanna swimming pool.

I wan-out of my college debt.

I wanna new car.

I wanna Vespa.

I wanna video game that keeps my attention longer than one week.

I wanna be an airborne ranger.

I wanna play the guitar.

I wanna be in a band.

I wanna be struck by lightning.

I wanna drive slower.

I wanna be taller.

I wanna be thinner.

I wanna smell like the sea.

I wanna eat something I killed myself.

I wanna sleep til noon on Saturday.

I wanna be remembered fondly.

I wanna get my dander down.

I wanna hover by the seat of my pants.

I wanna be quotable.

I wanna dance more often but less often do so alone.

I wanna be free.

I wanna have an opportunity to stem the tide, but then decide the tide can do what it wants who am I to stem things.

I wanna go down swinging.

I wanna maid.

I wanna personal trainer.

I wanna personal shopper.

I wanna personal encounter from a personal add.

I wanna dress all in white.

I wanna black hat.

I wanna new groove, I'm not interested in getting my old one back.

I wanna new battery for my car's fob.

I wanna superpower.

I wanna supermarket that has more types of cheese.

I wanna superconductor.

I wanna conduct a symphony.

I wanna by a phony.

I wanna pony.

I wanna more money.

I wanna funny accent.

I wanna survive a place crash.

I wanna live alone on a desert island for 2 years until everyone thinks I'm dead and the bank gives up on my student loans.

I wanna sail.

I wanna get mail that isn't what my mail currently is.

I wanna burn bridges.

I wanna go to that place people talk about when they say "don't go there."

I wanna know which way to turn.

I wanna keep up, pass and leave the Joneses in my dust.

I wanna eat roast beef.

I wanna live inside a box so large I think I'm outside.

I wanna be the go to guy.

I wanna be left alone.

I wanna want less.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Yeah, those place crashes can be really deadly.

Sorry, I've been saving my Trey's spelling error payback ever since you called out my incorrect use of "penultimate" and decided to use it today. :)

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

I wanna spell check that knows what I'm thinking.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

I WANNA SEE YOU AND I WANNA SEE YOUR "SHOW UNDERWEAR"!

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Jennifer Schroeder said...

You can step on a bug and eat it. That would count for eating something you killed.

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna understand how Paul could be content in all things. I wanna too much too. And now, I gotta pay for wanting it too much. I wanna feel that I didn't pay too much for the too much stuff that I wanna have. I wanna be able to recite the entire "Who's on First" routine just like Abbot and Costello. I wanna retire.

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

I wanna be like You Hoo Hoo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters