Friday, June 29, 2007

Harry Potter: The Final Predictions

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT

2 Years Ago I made Predictions about Book 7 Here is the Link

Here Are My Updated Predictions:
(BE WARNED I MIGHT SPOIL THE ENDING FOR YOU.)

1. Harry Potter - Odds of survival 50/50. I've calmed down some from my certainty 2 years ago that Harry will die. Instead, I believe he will sacrifice himself to kill Voldermort and think that he's going to die. So he gets credit for the sacrifice without having to die. A lot of people seem sure he's a horcrux and I guess that pretty likely, it explains why Lord V doesn't want anyone to kill him. Also, Harry becomes an Auror.

2. Voldermort - Dead meat... Harry will kill him with help... more on that later.

3. Ron - Gets together with Hermione finally no surprise. Ron may not have what it takes to be a Auror so he'll have to follow his dad into the ministry. But JKR will make "important" by Ron vowing to "clean it up." During book 7 he'll help by being Harrry's pal.

4. Hermoine - Get together with Ron. But she is actually helpful in her research into the horcruxes in book 7.

5. Ginny - Gets together with Harry, this is as obvious as R&H's romance. She liked him, he was oblivious. He liked her, she was oblivious. They were friends. Love is all that's left, if he survives.

6. Snape - Not a bad guy. He'll help Harry and another mystery person kill Voldermort.

7. R.A.B. - Regulus Black. They'll even give him a middle name. Serius thought he was dead but he might have died in an attempt to undermine V.

8. Wormtail - He owes a huge debt to Harry for saving his life. So what'll he do? What he does best, snivel and listen in the shadows. He will help Harry take down his boss so he can get out from under him. So the trifecta is Harry/Snape/Wormtail vs. Voldermort.

9. Neville - Will beat and likely kill Bellatrix Lestrange for killing his 'rents. He'll actually show some competence in, he showed a few signs of improvement in 5&6 and 7 will show him being really tough!

10. Quidditch - There won't be any in book 7.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger Jennifer Schroeder said...

how sad is it that i am waiting so excitedly for HP7 to come out. it is the thrill of my summer.

 
At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Good ole JK Rowling!"-->Trey Laminack way. Like your predicitions, they seem the most logical I have seen so far. I still think a game of Scene It Harry Potter Edition needs to be played.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Wezie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for Neville. He will be huge in this book. I don't know how JKR will be able to shock us over Snape; but she will. And Dumbledore will be shouting commands from every picture frame in England. I can't wait!!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Chef Preston said...

Who is Harry Potter?

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

I still don't think that Snape is good. I never have. But i think you got everything else just about right. but i'm not as excited about HP7 as i am for "Eclipse" to come out. if you don't know what it is, it's a teenage book about vampires. taylor mc. and i will be waiting at the door at some barnes and nobles on august 7 with a bunch of goth weirdos waiting for the book. ha!
and by the way, i'm blogging again and i have a new blog.

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Oh my gosh. I just reread this post after DH came out and I started choking. Are you sure you didn't read the book before you wrote this? But now, I'm a devoted Snape luver (also a rabid Snape/Lily shipper when it comes to fan fiction). I might as well delete my other post because it's all lies now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters