Monday, May 21, 2007

Things I just realized...

I just realized I should have bought that townhouse instead of the house with the big yard.

I just realized my glasses have been very crooked for more than a week, and nobody said a word.

I just realized I'm much too aware of my thinking, and my thinking about my thinking.

I just realized Craig and Tama had their last Sunday in Bible Hour.

I just realized I want a dog, and I guess I'll need that yard after all.

I just realized I've been getting to work 5 minutes later every month for 6 months.

I just realized I'm ok dying alone, its the living alone that gets to you.

I just realized my niece has a My Space.

I just realized that everything comes easy to me and this has become a problem for me.

I just realized I haven't tied or untied my shoes in a month, they've become slip-ons.

I just realized I rationalize a lot about how bad I eat and I'm going to die from it one day... possibly alone.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude!!! You are having one rough Monday morning!!

Have a donut!

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

Oh boy! A Grand Dog!!

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

Mmmm a donut!

You know it was a long weekend, I really do deserve a little treat. And I can just have one then have a quick healthy diner or something... WAIT! No! I'm rationalizing.

You enabler!

 
At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just look at the shoe thing practice for when you take that trip to Japan. And if you want a dog I can let you borrow mine for a couple of years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters