Tuesday, June 19, 2007

VBS Nights 1&2!

What a great couple of days. 2 Minor Miracles have happened thus far:

1) The Water from the Rock really only worked well ONCE! Luckily that once was during the performance.

2) We had to be under 40 minutes of footage for the video in the Night 2 or we might suffer loss of video! Our last practice ran 45 minutes. The actual performance took 39 minutes and 33 seconds!

God is clearly with this production and I've been amazed the number of visitors we've been getting this year!

Thank all of you cast, crew and teachers who are making it happen.

Want to be part of the fun? Bring cookies on WEDNESDAY! See you tonight!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger Ashley N said...

Yay! So glad its going well :)

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

My mom did special effects for a local cable children's TV show, Connie's Corner when I was a kid (the 80's) and I remember how hard it is to get a rock to spew (actually, I think that was the only episode which we watched in-studio). I'm glad the miracle worked, I think we needed three takes.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Web Bulimic said...

I was waiting until it was over so i could post pics and everything. But since you asked...VBS is going GREAT!

I think my favorite part so far is when our folks with boils came out...they had red balloons filled with shaving cream taped to their body...they popped them on stage and the crowd went nuts.

Glad things are going well for you guys. Sorry i took Wade from you :)

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Wezie said...

Are you going to reprise your role as the guard on top of the wall with the bubble machine and other implements of silliness?

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Go read my blog. It's just for you. :)

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trey this is luke and i can't find tower defense

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters