Monday, April 09, 2007

LTC is OVER!

Phew and so forth.

Drama's went great! The judging was better (more critical) and our groups that didn't get gold will only get better with age! I felt like we had to really earn a Silver in Drama this year which is cool. I'm very proud of the kids. The HS group got called back for Sunday morning and 2k people got to "listen quickly" to the Complete Works of the Book of Acts Play. (All 28 chapters covered in 8 Minutes.)

Next years theme is 1 Sammy "Here am I." A theme that erects a mental block keeping me from thinking of anything interesting. "Here am I" makes me wonder if Sammy spoke like Yoda all the time?

Did you know what Yoda's favorite show starring Angela Landsbury is called? "Murder, She Wrote." (If that joke isn't funny read it out loud and do a Yoda voice for the quotes parts.)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Now you get to gear up for VBS! Yay! haha

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger karen b said...

it was good seeing you at LTC, trey. the acts skit on sunday morning was greatness.

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So do I hear a Star Wars Themed script being thought of?
Already know you that which you need. Blind you are, if creation of next scripts you can not see. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge...(Get it?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters