Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Widowmaker

What a great day!

We had breakfast at 8am and I was home by 5:30pm! Which is really good for an all day sucker like this. We had enough food for everyone and managed to wrangle childcare for the duration. (We even got fruit for Rhonda but she didn't eat it all! We also have 5 gallons of milk and juice we didn't drink! What is going to happen with that stuff?)

The actors rose to the occasion! It was a great practice. All four nights looked really good!
We know 96.25% of the lines/choreography/stage direction (which is pretty good, the feat of the show will encourage the last 5.75% to practice a little more). Now we only need to think about Night One until it is in the can.

The actors and actresses made me laugh! They had the right combination of taking the show seriously and having a good time.

I had a good time and left the day feeling energized for VBS to being.

I'll see you all tonight! 6pm! MOSES!

2 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your being fun and easy to work with has a lot to do with the attitude of the actors and actresses.

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Fearless Leader. We had a great time, I'd do it again. (that is the way you wanted me to say it, right?)

Seriously, how can you not love VBS? Praise to our Father for the amazing talents he has showered upon this church; and for the opportunity for these talented servants to showcase their love for the children. I'm raising both hands and a foot. I'll be there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters