Friday, March 31, 2006

T.Lizzle Home Ownizlle

That's right you are blogging with a certified home own. I move in the weekend after Easter.

Well I occasionally feel the need to run and hide and never admit I signed a THIRTY YEAR morgage! That is a commitment longer than my life thus far. How am I supposed to know what Trey 2036 will want when Trey 2006 is still confused. I'm not good with commitment, I fear it.

On the other hand I am relieved to have a place that is my own. No more rent, no more guest bedrooms, no more toenail clipping in the butter.

Things I need for my new home:
Better TV
XBox 360
New Tile for Kitchen
Lawnmower
Interior Decoration
Maid Service
Live in cook
Pet Jackal
Hardwood floor protectors for sofa and other stuff.
Something to put in those rooms that will be mostly empty.
Bookshelves
New Recliner

The problem is these aren't typical housewarming gifts... so the chances of me getting a Pet jackal are pretty low. I'd be happy if I got: Bread (so no one would go hungry), salt (so my life may always have flavor) and... what was the other thing they gave people in It's a Wonderful Life? Wine? Cheese? Sausage? Lets be safe and get all three.

13 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Emily said...

As Phoebe on Friends says: "Bread so you'll never go hungry, salt so you're life will always have flavor, and a scented candle for the bathroom cause...well, you know."

 
At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I can't wait for you to have us over for 'lasagna.'

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

HA! Well congratulations! I'll help you interior decorate, but it may not be your style.

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. At some point, you will be on the other end of the spectrum and have so much stuff, you will never want to move. I wonder when it will happen? Linda C.

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Trey! We don't have an extra Pet Jackel, but we brought back an Australian Dingo from our recent trip. Will that do?

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

The Dingo ate your BABY!

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats! i'm happy 4 u! i can not believe you found one pretty quick and i hope you are happy with it! u r so awsome!!
ME

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Jennifer Schroeder said...

Congratulations. I hope the stress of both a mortgage and VBS don't create some arterial issues.

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

Better TV..... I am crushed!

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll teach you about the joys of homeownership as soon as I figure them out. In the meantime - think lawnservice.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

Boy do we have some stuff for you that you left behind. We also have Granny Ruth's lawn mower.

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HEREBY VOLLUNTEER TO BE YOUR INTERIOR DECORATOR. YOU WILL HAVE TO DECIDE IF YOU CAN LIVE WITH GUADAMALIAN SWEAT SHOP. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU'RE READY TO BEGIN.
PATTY

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'd volunteer for the cook job but I've already taken one.

Seriously though, today I went to a place that prepares meals for people. It's called Dinner's Ready and they will allow you to put together their pre-planned meals (the option I chose in order to leave out the onions) or pay a little more for prepackaged meals. I now have seventy-two meals sitting in the freezer awaiting consumption . . . cold and consumption . . . sounds kinda' like a Gulag, huh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters