Thursday, November 03, 2005

Word Verification

My computer tries to predict what I will type in word verification using a pool of words I've typed in there before. Of course, they are never the same but I got to thinking about all these weird words stored on my laptop.

Ok so, "Word Verification" is a must. Spammers have taken over blogs as well. But it should prolly be called letter verification. Every time I have to do it I try to figure out what word it is.

I always think word verification "word" means something, some kind of hidden message just for me. Like it sometimes almost a word, and if not I think they are initials for something. Rationally, I know it is just a random collection of letters, even the number of letters is random. But sometimes I think strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

Here are some actual word verification "words" from my internet cache file:
zubzmseh - When you stub your toe while holding scissors.
Azkvs - A primitive screwdriver, before the invention of orange juice.
fyyotd - A fyord that scores a touchdown.
teaierx - When a tiara gets put on a goat
dloedu - When a duet sings off key
faewgjn - A cake that doesn't rise
lotheqo - The desire or "pull" when standing on a high place to jump off the ledge.

Some word verification initials:
ysmlk – You Shot Martin Luther King?
rdwcwfh - Real dudes wear collars without fluffy hemlines
Cjxpckwqhf - Can Jesus xylophone partial chords... uhm... knifewallabye queen hat foot. (CJXPCKWHF - might replace WWJD.)

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to leave a reply using the actual word verification word that is given to you. Good luck Angels. (And yes I know I mixed up Charlie's Angels with Mission Impossible, get over it.)

9 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Web Bulimic said...

XYSJH-

It's the way the alphabet ends for somebody with a lisp.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

JKLRLXJ -
JINK KINK LA RINK LA XINK JA (RINK A DINK) my new favorite song.
M.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Emily said...

IUGTEV:

I understand getting this evil verification

By entering this phrase, us non-spammers are stating that we're okay with having to do the word verification to stop spam. Its like agreeing to the "Terms of Use" on a website!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger nairb said...

bgovvqty

big goverment quits buying toys

big 'ol vick beaty

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger James said...

twoaxeo (too*ACK*see*oh) n.

1. A D&D weapon that has axe heads on either end

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CFSJVZ:
Celebrate Freedom Sinner, Jesus Visits Zoo.

I think it has something to do with teaching Jr. High. Bring on the t-shirts!

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger karen b said...

jtkytzl

Jesus taught kindness; you teach zany love.
(Trey's new mission statement?)

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

man, you sure have posted a ton since the Nichole post. I think this has to be a record postage for you.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

I usually post 3 or 4 times a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters