Thursday, June 09, 2005

When I'm Dead

Most people of a list of questions to ask in heaven, or people to talk to. Not me. I want to finish all the things I started down here first.

I've gotten into the habit of saying, "I'll do X when I'm dead," when I get busy.

Here is a list of things I've said I'll do when I'm dead. I will likely be busy for a few years catching up on these things.

I'll sleep when I'm dead.
I'll change my oil when I'm dead.
I'll check my email when I'm dead.
I'll learn my lines when I'm dead.
I'll write June's Starkidz Newletter when I'm dead.
I'll do laundry when I'm dead.
I'll get a better apartament when I'm dead.
I'll eat right when I'm dead. (This may lead to premature death.)
I'll ride my bike when I'm dead.
I'll finish Dostoyevski when I'm dead.
I'll have a life when I'm dead.

In all honesty I hope to do these things after VBS and before I actually die (next year's VBS).

3 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Web Bulimic said...

Something tells me that even in eternity we won't find the time for Dostoyevski. I could be wrong.

-Ryan

p.s. I don't suppose it will work to tell you that I'll give you your $40 back when I'm dead?

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Joanie said...

Don't you hate it when someone uses your blog to leave a message for someone besides you?

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Joanie said...

Hey Ryan - you owe me $40 too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters