Sunday, June 05, 2005

Weekend Follow Ups: Throw Up, Set Up, Hook Up

Throw Up: 4th and 5th Grades, Six Flags Recap: Stand in line, scream, eat foot long sausage, ride Mr. Freeze, almost throw up, find Michael Knapp, stand in rain, stand in line, scream, get tired, free Frosties, come home. A good time was had by all. (Pictures coming soon.)

Set Up: My VBS cast and crew probably think I'm crazy but I spent my last free day before VBS helping a friend at her VBS in Fort Worth. RH is doing the Moses script that Emily and I wrote, it looks fantastic.

Hook up: I got a barrage of comments and emails concerning my last two hook up posts. Let me condense my responses by saying, it was supposed to be funny not a hand slapping. My primary concern is that I do not gossip and am the last to hear juicy rumors. But when even I find out that there is scheming going on, everybody else already knows. So go ahead and hook me up, but keep it between the three of us: You, me, and the lovely, talented, video-game-heiress I'm going to marry.

P.s. Stacey you are acting like Mom.

3 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger stacey4 said...

OUCH!

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Trey, I'm so glad you came to the rehearsal. I wish I could've had more time to hang out with all of y'all. I really wanted to hear your opinion on everything. Do you have any last minute choreography requests? I could at least maybe push it on Altamesa. I hope your VBS turns out according to plan. I wish we could all come down for it!

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

You might shrink to 4' 7" Stacey, ouch right back at both of you. Mumsy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters