Monday, June 20, 2005

What day is today.

Last week after VBS it felt like it was Saturday on Thursday because I didn't have to stress over VBS anymore.

Then Friday was like Sunday because I woke up and prayed for a long time which I usualy don't do on Friday. I usually sleep in and pray less.

Then Saturday Felt like a Friday because I had to get ready for Bible Class on Sunday and help with the cast party.

Sunday felt something like a Monday as it is the first day of the work week for me. But then I went to FW for the evening so it was like a half-day of Monday and a half-day of Saturday.

Now its... Monday I think... and it feels like Labor Day.

I'm not sure but I think Nebuchadnezzar Eve is tomorrow.

Does anyone ever get their weekly internal clock all out of wack.

4 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger Jennifer Schroeder said...

just keep showing up at the church building and eventually your body will figure out what day it is. if not, then you will at least be prompt.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger stacey4 said...

If your life was like mine all the days are EXACTLY the same. With the exception of Sunday and Wednesday when I break the mold and ventor out to see other people. Have you ever seen that movie "Groundhog Day" that is my life!

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

"venture" - baby girl

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

i work at night, i never know what day it is. it's june and i still sometimes write 2004 on a check! hang in there little buddy, it will come back to you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters