Sunday, June 19, 2005

VBS is over... now what

I've got that post VBS let down. I wont be seeing all my friends four times a week now. I will finally have time to do my dishes and fix up my flat but those things aren't as fulfilling. In short, I'm lonely.

I hope I get to FW today but if I don't Happy Fathers Day Dad. I think you are easily in the top 100,000 fathers world wide. But given that there are 3 billion men on this planet and probably 2 billion of those are fathers you are still in the 99th percentile which is pretty darn good.

My Grandmother is ill and I haven't visited her yet. I'm a bad grandson. I'll have to break out of here and visit her. I feel really guilty but I've been to busy to leave. Bible hour may have to survive without my supervision tonight. (This is the grandmother I spent two months with while we waited for my Grandfather to die. I had never spent so much time with him and I managed to get close to him right before he died. Part of me liked that I got to know him and part of me thinks it would have been easier if I'd never spent that time with him.) This blog has taken a morose turn. I'll end it now before it gets worse.

5 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Ashley N said...

You should come visit us this week at VBS!!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

I was there last night, in fact I ate diner (dinner?) with your mother.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Emily said...

dinner

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Oh yeah...we were glad to have you there!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Ashley N said...

Sad I missed you! You'll just have to come again! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters