Wednesday, June 15, 2005

VBS Night Three - The paint never dried

Then paint on the mene tekel parsin wall never dried! From when we painted it, thru its special effects life, then we took it down after the night and it was still wet... but... it worked beautifully. The fog machine proved too complex a machine for me to control but it came on and looked good. Thanks so much for my last minute painters and tech crew!

Joey delivered a strong performance as a weak character.

All the dancing issues resolved themselves and things looked good and if one step was out of place it was ok. It was a little funny but that kind of thing doesn't bother the kids, it just reminds us all this is LIVE THEATRE!

I'm keeping it short because I don't know all my own lines for tomorrow.

I'll see you then, and thanks again to everyone who's helped! Keep on praying that God will bring visitors to our church for the grand finale tomorrow.

Trey

Ps. The maintenance department is angry at me again, my Achilles heel (paperwork) has returned to haunt me. If it's not digital it's dead to me but I'll try and do better.

2 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Ahhh! One more night to go in the first Trey-led VBS! I wish I could see it and I know you'll do great tomorrow!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger The Root said...

Scorcese...Spielberg...Kubrick...
Fellini...Soderbergh...Eisenstein...
Jackson...Forman...Gilliam...
Laminack...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters