Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Inside the Actors Studio Questions

Every episode of Inside the Actors Studio always contains these 10 questions. I like the show, here are my answers. I'd like to here yours as well. (In fact I stole this idea from my friend Ashley's Blog)

1. What is your favorite word? Moxy
2. What is your least favorite word? Shush
3. What turns you on? (creatively, spiritually, or emotionally) - Working with other people
4. What turns you off? Being stifled by other people
5. What is your favorite curse word? Well now, this is a tricky one. I think my favorite is often abbreviated by these three letters. (Edited)
6. What sound do you love? A girl's laughter, and to a lesser extent children crying at church.
7. What sound do you hate? A child being smacked around in public, like walmart. I also include emotional abuse like "shut up stupid" in this category.
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Writer (Fiction, Theatrical and Comic Book), or a scientist
9. What profession would you not like to participate in? Something all alone, in a hot place... like Roadkill pickup in death valley. I also couldn't do a job where I had to sit still all day... like John Scott.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? "Well done you funny ***." (Edited due to mention of question 5)

The Good News is that I don't have to worry about "If heaven exists."

You are not supposed to over think these things. If you asked the same 10 questions in a month my answers might all change and that'd be ok. Lets here your 10, you might want to cue each question with stuff like:
1. Fav Word - Yada.
2. Non-Fav Word - Blada

4 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

Favorite People - Fred & Ethyl Mertz - I call Frank-Fred

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Web Bulimic said...

1. fav word: forgiveness
2. least word: batty
3. creative turn on: other people's creativity
4. creative turn off: rules
5. fav wordy dird: Dad-gummitt (Wade once got in big trouble in school for using this profane expression)
6. fav sound: Maisy laughing, church singing, perfect golf ping
7. worst sound: shanked golf ping, Maisy crying
8. alternate profession: Cop, Military Chaplain, WWII Video Game Maker
9. worst profession: digging ditches
10. I would like to hear God say, "It's about time"

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

1. What is your favorite word?unequivically
2. What is your least favorite word? it's a four letter word, can't say it.
3. What turns you on? (creatively, spiritually, or emotionally) - music
4. What turns you off? being hot
5. What is your favorite curse word? don't have one
6. What sound do you love? my kids giggling
7. What sound do you hate? kids screaming
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Writer - Fiction, playwrite
9. What profession would you not like to participate in? i agree with trey, Something all alone, in a hot place.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? First of all, Heaven DOES exist! "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger Ashley N said...

It makes me happy that you liked this enough to copy it in your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters