Friday, June 24, 2005

A few items: %, Links, Dogimony, Facial Hair, Atkins, Timeline, & Idol Worship

First of all: Great Job Altemasa on your VBS. Check Emily's blog about pet peeves to learn how much of that script I am truly responsible for. I think we settled on 64.5% Emily, 34% Trey, and 1% Ad-libs, 1/2% Poor singing.

Secondly: I updated my links. There you are all on there. If you are not then it's not that I don't like you, it's that I've forgotten you exist. Post a comment and I'll remember you next time.

Thirdly: My Dog Molly, is now officially Travis' dog Molly. I gave her up to avoid abusing her by leaving her in the apartment for 15 hours at a time during VBS. But over the last month Travis and she have really bonded. Molly is better behaved and happier than I've seen her. Travis also spends more money on feeding the dog that he does on himself. Therefore I've agreed to pay him Dogimony every month. Our lawyers will settle the actual amount but I want Molly to be happy and want to maintain my visitation rights.

Fourthly: I'm considering growing a beard. I haven't shaved since Sunday to have a look at it.

Fifth: The Atkins Diet, I'm back on the wagon. But instead of being that Water Wagon that popularized the expression before prohibition. I am on the bacon wagon.

Sixth: This post wasn't really done at 4:38am. It just like lying to you about when I post my blog.

Seventh: I once advised Patty Weaver that we go about party planning the wrong way. We choose a theme then hit up 5 party stores trying to find all the junk that matches our theme. I said we just need to go to the store and see what themes they are selling and build an event around that. Today I followed my own advice. At party city I found they had hundreds of Tiki Idol things on sale: Plates, cups, napkins, bowls, tongs, room decorations. So my 4th and 5th grade boys lock-in is Tiki themed, with the message warning against Idol worship. Get it? All done in one stop. Rock on Party City! They gave me an additional 20% off because I worked for a church! Did you know they did that?

6 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

Travis is the only son allowed with an Amish beard, save some tacky Tiki Idol stuff, we'll use it for your b'day. (we're not worthy)

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

No posting until Friday.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Jennifer Schroeder said...

1st--i am excited that SR gets to do Moses next year. i dig the 80's.
2nd--i'm posting a comment so you'll "remember me."
3rd--call 1-800-RUFF-RUFF for a good doggie lawyer.
4th--question is what style of facial hair will you grow? if it is long enough to braid, then it is acceptable.
5th--i wish you the best of luck. steer clear of teh CPR kitchen.
6th--revelations 21:8
7th--did you purchase hula skirts for the boys to go along with the tiki idols?

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Party City is the place I told you about in March! Remember when I had to drive from Abilene to Rockwall and back in 1 day to get feather boas for sing song costumes? I called and told you that you should use Party City for EVERYTHING because they are the nicest people on the planet. And the discount just adds to it! Yea for Party City!

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

1st) gooooOOOOOOO FACIAL HAIR!!!
i thought you lookted goood trey!
2nd)i'm proud of you doing the right thing and avoiding all the doggy daddy drama
3rd) i too, am posting so you'll remember me. how do you link someone anyway? i cannot figure it out. i also cannot figure out how to put pictures on here, arrrr.
4th) bacon,bacon,bacon... mmmmmmm

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Keith Hollar said...

Thanks for the great script, Trey. I enjoyed getting to play an old geezer.

Sincerely,

50% of the 1% ad-libs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters