Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Trey Update: Stream of Consiousness

Ok, so I've been through some changes and people are probably asking themselves, "What's up with Trey now?" So I figured I'd give you guys the det's stream of consciousness style.

  • Personal Fear: Heights
  • Height: 6' in the morning, 5'11'' at bedtime
  • Bedtime: 11:00pm-1:00am
  • Favorite AM Radio Station: Sports Talk 1310 the Ticket
  • Recent Ticket Purchase: Flight of the Concords at Nokia.
  • Nokia product owned: Backpack
  • Items in Backpack: KenKen Puzzle Book, Moleskin notebook and book "Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay." (About 2 comic book writing kids in the 40s.)
  • Where I want to be when I'm 40: Alive.
  • Favorite scene from the movie Alive: Where they eat that soccer player
  • Favorite thing about Soccer: They occasionally crash into mountains and eat each other cannibal style.
  • Favorite cannibal: Hannibal
  • Favorite feat of Hannibal: Crossing the Alps mountain range
  • Favorite Mountain: Big Rock Candy Mountain (folk song)
  • Favorite Folk Movie: A Mighty Wind
  • Favorite name for wind: Maria
  • Favorite Maria Carie Song: "Vision of Love"
  • Love of my life: Sara
  • Other person names Sara(h) I like: Palin 2012
  • Where I want to be in 2012: Either at World Cup in Brazil hoping to see people eat each other or in Norway exploring my Norse roots.
  • Norse god of Mischief my dog is named after: Loki
  • Loki's reaction to loud noises: Fear
  • Personal Fear: Heights

There I hope that was informative but somehow I doubt it.
48299

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters