Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Blogger's Block

Like writers block, I have blogger's block.... Steve Martin in one of his books said to get over writers block just start writing, either just moving your pen or just hitting keys and see what comes to mind.

whior faW fakl; wf fsW wrhkoafj topfaisdfksaj;e WERImfa w (I notice now I seem to be typeing more with my left hand, note all the w's). ;kldsjfa w';kdfa;3jklfh e;fls3nfsaco4ieacni wafjesf i;oa hn (In an attempt to use both hands equally I've had to stop using spaces and the shift key.) fdsajfkl;... WAIT I've got it.

Soccer Mom traffic is the worst for these reasons:
1) They are nuts.
2) These nuts all drive HUGE cars.
3) These nutjobs with HUGE cars see the parking lot as some kind of competition.
4) These competetive, nutjob, landboat-drivers think about soccer so much they see running over someone as only a "yellow card offense"

There writters block over, sure it's not much but its a start.

5 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'll just sit this one out on the sideline and watch you get creamed.

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

isn't that your policy for the cowboys too?

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

touche' That one hurt! =)

 
At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I shared my family's food with you just last night......wow, you never know who is going to turn on you.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Danny Sims said...

aksjcniudfwhfiuwdbcnjkac nklasnc

asjkskajbcxcksajbnkjscbn

OK, over my comment block, I must agree. Soccer moms are indeed nutjobs. I'd like to pit them against pee wee football dads in a payperview event.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters