Tuesday, June 27, 2006

These Teeth are FREE!

Yesterday I got my braces off! Here I am pointing at my teeth with a glow stick. Also featured here are my friends Ashley and Lindsey who are better at smiling than I am. If Lindsey or Katie would post or send me some better ones I know they are out there.

It feels weird to have naked teeth again. The problem I'm facing is that I taught myself to smile without showing my teeth becasue I was self-conscious and now I have to untrain myself.

My parents and I went for a Birthday dinner to Pappadeaux... mmm... crawdads!

Then we went and saw Altamesa's VBS featuring THE COWBELL OF MIGHT! They didn't light Brian up for fear of him stealing focus... mission failed, he was all I could watch. Him and Stephen the dancing MACHINE! I really need a Stephen at my church who is both coordinated and enthusiastic about choreography.

Then my friends and I went to "The PAB!" which is apparently the new abbreviation for Don Pablos. A good time was had by all. Until I had to drive home at 11:30pm with a broken mirror! I hope nights 3 & 4 go as well as Gideon did. I may come back late Wednesday because I have my final ortho apptment early on Thursday.

7 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger stacey4 said...

Yippee!! I'm happy for you! You are an offical adult now. Birthday, no braces, home ownership. Wow!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Ashley N said...

Trey--it was so good to see you yesterday. I've missed you! Can we be friends more often?

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! How about celebrating with some wings?

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

DO IT DO IT! Come back on Wednesday! We can sit around and watch people clean up, but not lift a finger! It would be AWESOME!!! I'll send you a pic of the glorious teeth.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger karen b said...

andrew will be making his VBS debut on wednesday as young samuel -- be sure to get his autograph!

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Happy Birthday :)

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh - I miss Don Pablos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters