Thursday, January 19, 2006

While I was away...

While I was away... (I'll try and go in chronological order)

1) I got a big response to my last blog, people seemed to like being given homework via blog.

2) CEC went well, we flew to San Antonio. Which basically goes like this.

"We'll be taking off soon, please blah yada yackity blah."
"We are now climbing."
"We have reached our target altitude you may now roam about the cabin... uhm, strike that... we'll now be making our decent please return your tray tables to their blah yada yackity blah"

4) The conference was fun. When the last item ended at 9pm lots of the older people went to bed and I organized a "Jail Break." I'd like to tell you what we did but the first rule of the Jail break is you don't talk about the Jail Break.

5) I got voted onto the Board of the CEA. But my thunder was soon stolen when Cecelia was voted "Best Christian of the Year." She got a trophy and a dozen speeches, I got a 7am meeting.

6) I bought a "wired" magazine and now I have to have a Lego Mindstorms NXT set!

7) I finished a "Fiendish" Sudoku in 20 minutes on the flight home! "Go Trey! It's your Birthday! Go Trey! You big Dork!"

8) Wednesday night I fell asleep with my weed-wacker on and I woke up without a beard.

9 And most recently I skipped #3. (This joke stollen from the Super Chi charter.)

5 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger James said...

Listen to me very carefully.

Send

Me

A

Copy

Of

The

Super

Chi

Charter

RIGHT-NOW!

That is of course if you have one.

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Danny Sims said...

A flight to San Antonio is so brief you don't even need your ipod.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

Worm - I think I may have a paper copy - but who knows where.

Danny - I brought my PSP. I turned it on after takeoff and they told me I had to turn it off for landing before I could even finish one level!

 
At 4:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried the Fiendish Sudokus at Fiendish Sudoku?

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad your home, dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters