Monday, January 30, 2006

Lamb's Blog of Life

"All who live on earth whose names have not been written in the Book of Life will worship the beast. " Revelation 13:8

Ok one week ago I asked for a roll call. Here are the results.

The list of people who do read my blog:
Ryan and Maggie
Stephen
Dr. Worm
Jennifer R
Jennifer M
Jennifer G and NAIRB
Danny Sims
My Mother and Father
Jonathan and Holly
Josh and Suzie
James and Linda C.
Mr and Mrs. "Hey Man"
"Little Bro" - Not to be confused with my actual little brother
Lindsey
Ashley
Emily
Rachel the Intern
Kelly the Intern
Janice
Jeff
Joey and Mrs. Joey
My Sister
Morgan
Jonny B
Derek
Joanie
Pam LeFans and fam
Shirley and prolly Mike
Detective 27
Alice McD
Cecelia (rarely)
Karen B


People who don't read my blog:
My Brother
Mike Cope
The President of the United States

All in all the count is 40+ in the Lamb's Blog of Life.

Now that I have a real record of my foot soldiers I will be starting Project Nonconformity this week. Prepare yourselves.

10 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright! I am in the Lamb's Blog of Life twice! It's like getting one free pass. Whew.

Linda C = Mrs. James C.

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's quite a list you got there, pilgrim. I suppose you know that this means you'll be buying gifts -- birthday,Christmas, anniversary, no particular reason -- for everyone on your list just like we were family. Hallmark greeting cards would be nice, too. For Valentine's Day, I'd like to have one of those chocolate bunnies with the hollow ears.


James C.

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

ahem

 
At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Do I get a reward or a medal or something if I rat out Karen B.?

Alice McD

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger karen b said...

left off the list twice!
i am so never speaking to you again.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

Ok so clearly the list isn't an exact science. It's been updated.

 
At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You warn us to prepare for noncomformity. If we were conformists, would we even BE on aforementioned list?? I don't THINK so. So: I think we are already prepared.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Jennifer Schroeder said...

very good point.

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Danny Sims said...

I am so glad I made the list. If I am on a list this is the one I'd like to be on.

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is truly a wonderful thing, the Blog of Life. When the role is called up yonder I'll be there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters