Tuesday, October 18, 2005

You know you are old if...

I don' t think there is some "age" people get old. It stricks the youthful sometimes (for example lindsey holder is the oldest young person I know). Here are a few old tests.

You know you are old if...

If you can get out of the car in the middle of Bohemian Rhapsody... you are definetly old.

If you pass up anything with me to "sleep." You're old and a loser.

If how someone dresses at church makes you lose sleep.

If you don't fantasize about Ninjas from time to time. "You know what would pep up this wedding reception... ninja attack! I could fend off their leader with this ladel."

If any of the following make for a "pretty nice little Saturday": Trip to Home Depot, Paint Store or Fabrick Store, Weeding, Shopping online for themed objects for the guest bathroom, also Garden Ridge stinks.

If you have a savings account for something besides an HDTV.

If you've forgotten how to have fun.

If you don't watch Lost because you "can't keep up"

If you read the newspaper besides want ads for nunchucks and the comics.

If you only watch Fox News because only it's "un-biased."

If you take pills and call them anything but "Mr. Fixits"

If you've been trying to form a wity reply in defense of your imagined youth since you took offense to the "Bohemian Rhapsody" item, then you are old.

7 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

HEY!!! I'm not an old young person. OK, so maybe I enjoy the fabric store. A good game of Scrabble does bring a bit of joy into my life. OK, so maybe Wheel of Fortune is one of my favorite shows, but THAT doesn't mean that I'm an old young person. Hey, I'm cool, I watch Lost, I listen to ALL of Queen, I'm a DDR champ, and I still enjoy a dance party. Don't hold my knitting abilities against me! I'm just a well rounded person.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger karen b said...

i think the bohemian rhapsody scene was my favorite part of the wayne's world movie.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

I still do the head banging moves while driving like in Wayne's World, although I'm sure my fellow commuters think I'm an apopletic granny. Nothing makes me lose sleep, Tim Branscum and I still appreciate Mutant Ninja Turtles and The Pills are called 'mother's little helpers'.

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Ashley N said...

Only Fox News is unbiased. :)

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that I'm old. Bohemian Rhapsody - uuugh!
Now, Stix. That was music Mr. Roboto! And I'm going to see them next week. Rock on!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

you're right, I don't believe you. hey don't forget to vote for outpickem today.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Wezie said...

I had almost forgotten about Bohemian Rhapsody until we stumbled upon the video one night with the kids - G.P. now knows all of the words and we do the headbanging in the car when it's on the racio - is living vicariously through your children considered old or priceless?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters