Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Since the Haircut

Friday and Saturday I baby sat for Stacey. She had her sale. She "paid" me in chicken. Although I prolly spent $40 bucks in gas driving the kids to Fort Worth to see their grandparents.

Sunday - I was all over the place. I went to every adult Bible Class and recruited for the Nursery. I told them that if we didn't get volunteers it would take $10,000 to pay for people to do it. What else could be done with that money? What missionary... or VBS set could be built? They rose to the occasion.

Sunday night I gave had to be behind the pulpit giving away VBS DVD's for visitors. The members take them and deliver them to the families. Later that light I slept 11 hours. I fell asleep so soon I didn't even set my alarm.

Monday - Cowboys up 13-0 with 5 minutes to go. Then everything happens wrong. I was livid and confused. I'm currently in a bad mood concerning the boys. Although, they played well. We just caved. I'm still hopeful for playoffs this season. (Hey, let's just not have an OU 2005 divebombingly bad year.)

Ok... now a real picturee of my hair cut.

4 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes you are just beyond goofy.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

so who's this Peggy person?? bring her over for coffee and cookies ... hmmmm? Mum

 
At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paid me in chicken. Made me think of that Steve Martin skit on SNL about the Medieval Barber. "Bleed him"! Glad the Nursery sign up went well. I'm still in shock over the Cowboy's collapse. I hope it teaches the young guys a lesson about 60 minutes of effort.

"Bleed him" - Nah!

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Katie McB. said...

You better get your fantasy team ready for a major whoopin! I took out yo mama and now were coming for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters