Monday, October 10, 2005

Vegas Photos Part 1

Ok so here are the photos I don't mind being spread accross the internet (wink wink). I don't know why I winked there I didn't really do anything crazy.

Ok... so here is a picture of Jonathan and myself in front of the Mirage Waterfall. People were always blocking traffic to take pictures here. I found it very annoying. Then when I wanted to take one everybody kept walking into the shot. People can be so inconsiderate.

Ok here a few scenes from "The Strip" the new section of vegas. First the Mirage Volcano, this thing gets hot.

And also on the strip a picture of Zeus's fountain from Ceasar's Palace. (I felt too shy to take a picture of Michelangelo's David.)

Now lets head down to old Vintage Vegas, Freemont Street downtown. The entire street is all pedestrian, it's covered and air-conditioned! Plus the room is a giant light show, pretty neat. (The picture of the flaming drag race took place 100 feet above the street.)

This cowboy has been smoking on the stip since the mobsters built the place. (He would probably have lung cancer if he wasn't made of neon.)


More to come.

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, where is my t-shirt dude?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters