Sunday, October 02, 2005

Vacation Policy

My Vacation Policy is as follows.
 
I'll be turning off my cell phone upon arrival. I might be able to check my email but no promises.
In case of emergency my mother has the hotel phone number, but I may be staying under an assumed name.
 
An emergency is one of the following:
1) Death of someone - Call only if the funeral is scheduled before I return Friday evening.
2) Serious illness - Call only if the funeral is scheduled before I return Friday or if one of my kidneys will save their lives before then.
3) Church emergency - Such as me being promoted to preacher - (Only Saturn Road emergencies please)
 
The following are not emergencies:
1) Death of a pet (no soul)
2) Death of a salesman
3) My apartment burns down (good ridance)
4) Voting for Survivor Pick'em or Fantasy Football
5) War
 
If this post actually posts then it means I've learned to post my blog via email and might post an update.
 
XOXO,
Trey

5 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger Matt Worthington said...

Trey you need to email me man... I have a question to ask you.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Matt Worthington said...

oh yeah, my email is mrw03b@acu.edu

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Ashley N said...

Have so much fun in Vegas!!

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Expect 53 messages from me on your cell phone when you get back.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Joanie said...

I'm so proud of you for taking a real vacation! Way to go! I'm sure you are having a blast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters