Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Will everything be eBay in the future?

Ok so I've gone through cycles of high eBay frequency. I have to control myself or it becomes more about the competition than the item I want. Usually if you wait a week another of the same thing will pop back up.

I usually dislike ebay because it's like the worlds big garage sale. Also you don't always know what you are getting from the digital photos. Here is a link to a similar item I bought (although for half this listed price.) Batman Vintage Watch Ok the problem is when I wore it the 4th Graders asked me why I was wearing a girls watch. The Picture makes it look big but it's pretty narrow.

What I do like about eBay is the odd stuff for sale like:
George W. Toilet Paper - Warning JibJab cartoon plays with some offensive words.
The Mystery Box - Sounds like a scam
Human Skull - Can I borrow a thousand bucks for this one?
2005 Ford GT - Mmmm fast and black...
One Armadillo, Stuffed - Install in drive way for speed bump
Scarab owned by Jacob and possible Abraham from the Bible!

Ok so there you have it. I'll also be selling a slightly used Batman Watch pretty soon.

3 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

I remember the first time I was introduced to eBay. I was at Harding visiting my junior year of high school. You were a good friend and let me tag along with you around campus. We were bored and went into Harding's computer lab in the Ezell building, you showed me eBay. I was so fascinated. I think it's hilarious that before that time, eBay meant nothing to me.

I'm not a big eBay user, the only thing that I attempted to buy on eBay, were 2 Clay Aiken concert tickets. I lost. Then later, Wade did the dirty work for me, and called up the guy who was selling them on eBay and bought another set.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Wezie said...

buying stuff online scares me.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

i love ebay a little too much i'm afraid. but, that is also the place where i got mckenna's 99 cent, yes 99 cent, leopard print luggage for camp!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters