Thursday, September 15, 2005

Yes, I got a hair cut.

I'm going to wear a sign that says "Yes, I got a haircut."

People keep saying things like:
"Did you loose weight?"
"You look different."
"Are you feeling ok?"
"You look younger."
"Did you head shrink?"

I went to Sports Cuts. They showed NFL channel and best of all... THEY SPOKE ENGLISH!
I hate getting my hair cut by someone who doesn't. They ask in broken English what you want then nod along, like I do at Hispanic Church when Joe Hernandez is translating for me. I just nod along and wait for my name.

Finally Uploaded that picture...

6 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

No one will ever said did your "heed" shrink, you got the Retzlaff melon. Mom

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Ooooh, do you like it? Is it a big cut? I would do anything to go back to July 5, 2005 and decide on a trim instead of a cut. I hope your experience is much better.

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger The Root said...

Glad to see you kept the mullet....

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

business in the front, party in the back

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Wezie said...

Good one M.C.! never heard that one efore!

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice t-shirt. Wife beater, huh? You fashion animal, you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters