Thursday, September 01, 2005

Video Presentation Last Night

It was multimedia baby! Each youth/children's ministry did a multi media summer review.

It turns out I learned quite a bit about video editing sitting in Wade's basement. I just need to keep more snacks on hand. Wayne McR had the "little idea" his "little idea" ment like 40 hours of video editting.

I have to admit I might have gone 'transition happy'.

I'm considering uploading it to my website, how long would it take to download 15 minutes of video to the web?

5 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought your 40 hours of editing was well worth it. The video was great.
Remember: nothing is more attractive than a straight man secure enough to be seen in public in a feather boa.

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slow down! I can't read as fast as you are typing. =)

We really enjoyed the presentation; and praise GOD for such a dedicated staff. We are blessed my friend.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger nairb said...

Download depends on what size you upload. My weekly broadcasts are about 100MB for 30 minutes. But that isn't a great representative because that 100MB actually contains three seperate streams (one for cable users, one for DSL and one for dial-up user). But is you have it digital, I would be glad to convert it for you... AND show you how at the same time. :)

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

Hey Trey! Good to hear about you. Just surfing through other blogs and I ran across yours. Hope you are doing well.

Leslie (Bogle) Thomas

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Jennifer Schroeder said...

the video looked wonderful! good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters