Thursday, August 04, 2005

Hey Milo

The game that is sweeping the nation (and by nation I mean Saturn Road {and by Saturn Road I mean the Children's Ministry [and by children's ministry I mean myself and the 5th grade boys and Luke]})

In short the game is trying to trick your friend into answering to the name "Milo." This is the ultimate insult to be the Milo. It's tricky but you'll catch on quickly unless you are more mature than a 5th grade boy.

Here is the link: HEY MILO!

I suggest you learn the "Official Rules" before you try to counter-combos, and don't bother witht the comics they are no good.

Next time I see one of you bloggers IRL I'm going to try this one you and I'll be ready with my victory dance!

2 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having spent the last five minutes visiting the "Hey Milo" website, five minutes that I will never get back mind you, I am convinced of two things: 1.) You indeed have much, too much time on your hands. and 2.) You are the funniest person alive. A genius. A true comic genius. The Lama is a comic god.

Heretically yours,

Jeff

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Jennifer Schroeder said...

hey, milo.

i will now do the victory dance because we are going to assume that my superior intelligence will most definitely make me the winner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters